Update

Just wanted to start out my new blog with a an update post. Tyler is the Floor supervisor at Atomic Comics in Mesa. He is doing such a great job over there! He is thinking about working in the medical field....so we might be getting a new job at a hospital, but for right now we are great where we are at. I am working at Larry John Wright Advertising Agency as a Print Coordinator. Its a stressful job but I am learning many new skills that I know will further me :) I am also starting school August 25th taking 2 classes that will help me work towards my Business degree. BattleCat is crazy as ever we really enjoy him around the house and he is all the kid we need right now! Here are a couple of pictures!











5 comments:

logan t. daly said...

i love you more!!

Summer said...

yeah another family member we can add to check up on!

email me and I'll add you to my blog invites!

Love your pictures!!

Summer said...

oh and that would be summer@adaisyoriginal.com

;)

The Starks' said...

Hey there Careena and Tyler!! Glad to see you entering the blogging world! It is so fun to stay caught up this way. Great pics.

Kimberlee said...

Long time no see/hear! I am glad that you are blogging. I am just now starting too! Now I can see what you are up to : ) Your pic's are great. Who named the cat? I love it!