Best pictures ever!


Tylers Aunt Jill is an AMAZING photographer....I love all her work.
I was so excited when she said she would take some pictures of my baby Gwennie!
Gwen is 1 month old in these pictures ( she is no 2 1/2 months old crazy!)

I love the first picture because that is her classic face....a grimace with her fist by her head classic :)


The above is my favorite of Gwen it is just so precious!


I ABSOLUTELY love that I have some pictures of me feeding Gwen...that is always a special time with her...I also love the time when she first wakes up...that is when you get the BEST smiles :)



SOOOO cute right??? Tyler is the best daddy ever! I wished we had more pictures but he was being a turd and didnt want too cause his face was sunburn ...lol




I love my baby girl.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Wow those are very cute pics. If I say so myself.

Natalie said...

Those are some priceless pics.. especially u feeding gwen! You guys look so happy