"Bad Attitude"

So- Apparently after taking a day off work and driving three hours to an interview for a position that has already been filled gives you a bad attitude.

Monday I drove up for an interview at a doctors office- called ahead and asked for directions get there like 30 min early so I chill at Tyler's parents house. Go over to the Dr. Office walk in and they lady says, " Oh no one called you? The position has been filled." WTF?!?! Thanks for letting me know! Are you going to compensate me for my time???

P.S. They KNEW I was coming up from the valley.

Are people in this world really that rude?

Anyways- the Lord always provides because that afternoon the hospital up there called me for a second interview :) So all in all I guess it was probably a good thing they filled that stupid position.

I feel like all my post are me venting- but isnt that what a journal type thing is for?!

1 comments:

Samantha said...

No way!! I am so sorry!!! I can't believe they did that to you! I really hope the hospital job works out!