Last Day at LJW


My desk area

My Office-I share with Joyce :)

Amanda-Recent Account Executive/Friend

Angela-Super awesome graphic artist

Joyce-Print Coordinator/Wonder Woman

Well today was my last day at Larry John Wright- I had a wonderful time working there. I learned a lot that will help me in any future career and I met tons of wonderful people. Here are a couple of pictures from my last day. I am really getting nervous about moving- fear of the unknown is never fun.. We just finally starting the whole moving process today(little late, I know) I hope all goes well. I will keep you updated!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I can't believe that's the first time I've seen were you worked! Good luck finishing packing today! We'll come over if we get a chance.

OurFamily said...

Hey stranger!! How's it goin up there? PS I quit too :) I just couldn't go back.