Best Week Ever


My Super Sexy Husband with the Cute Walle!

Me at Tom Sawyers Island- Which is sadly now a pirate island

C=Careena!

Umm- Super Awesome Picture!

Cute Hat-With my HOT Husband!

So Tyler and I decided to do something completely irresponsible :) We went to Disneyland! And...the best news is I got a job and today was my first day. We had a great trip and it worked out perfectly before I started work! I am working at TLC, I will be working with adults with severe mental retardation. It sounds challenging but I know I can do a great job! Enjoy the pics :)

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I didn't even know you guys were gonna go to Disneyland!!! Looks like it was fun!! Congrats on the job too! That's exciting! Hope you guys are doing good! Talk to you soon!

Unknown said...

Oh My Gosh!!! I want to go now! I have so much to say. Ok first of all...
since when is tom saywers island "pirate island"???? that's not right. I think I'll right a letter

and I now want a luke and laya picture more than anything in the world

also you 2 look so gorgeous together and that makes me happy

disneyland makes me happy

we are going for Donalds birthday on Feb 28th and maybe that's why i'm so excited.